About Nick Ruddock
I’m Nick Ruddock.
Over the last 12 years I’ve been working with gymnasts, gymnastics coaches, athletes and professional sportsmen and women, helping them to perform better, accelerate their development and win medals. I’ve done this throughout various roles, including being a personal coach, GBR National Coach for British Gymnastics, and consultant.
And I’m pretty good at it.
I kicked off in gymnastics coaching way back in 2002, and since then I’ve worked with some of the leading gymnasts, federations and sports clubs in the UK and abroad, including Olympic and World medal winning gymnast Amy Tinkler, Manchester United Football Club, Japanese, British, Australian and German Gymnastics and Saracens Rugby Club, amongst several others.
On an average day you can find me:
- Working with gymnastics clubs and federations all over the world, from Finland to Japan, helping their athletes unlock their potential and improve their performance and developing their coaches
- Speaking at an event, whether my own or one I’ve been invited to, sharing my knowledge and expertise.
- Working closely with my private clients; a small group of carefully selected gymnastics clubs who want to drastically improve the results their athletes are getting
I offer a comprehensive range of services to enhance the athlete, club or NGB/federations' chance of medal success on the international stage:
- Large, national education events and conferences
- Coach education workshops
- Coach mentoring
- Speaking appearances
- Coaching delivery (clubs and national training centres around the world)
- In house staff development
- International training camps
- Strategic planning
If you want better results from your coaches, athletes or players, then the chances are that I can help, so drop me a line and we’ll have a chat.
To find out how I can you, your team or country, contact me directly at email@example.com.
Trusted By Many
'Nick’s tremendous work ethic and desire have helped him become one of the top coaches in Great Britain.'
Coach to 2008 Olympic Champion Nastia Liukin
'A great motivational speaker who was able to connect with the audience in a fun and engaging way.'
The Joanne Banks Dancers
'Nick’s professionalism, style and high technical knowledge was invaluable to both our athletes and coaches'
Head Coach, Japanese Gymnastics Team